nullsbrawl.link features content that has been either submitted by email or sourced from the public domain. This includes images and videos, which are believed to be in compliance with the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code).
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted material has been posted on nullsbrawl.link or is accessible through a search engine and you wish for it to be removed, you must provide a written notification that includes the following information. Please note that falsely claiming infringement of your copyrighted material may result in legal liability for damages, including costs and attorney’s fees. It is recommended that you seek legal counsel before proceeding.
To file a claim of copyright infringement on nullsbrawl.link, the following information must be provided in a written communication:
- Evidence of the authorized representative acting on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed exclusive right.
- Contact information, including a valid email address, for the complaining party.
- A detailed identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, including at least one search term under which the material appears in nullsbrawl.link search results.
- A statement indicating that the complaining party believes in good faith that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement attesting that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed exclusive right.
Please note that falsely claiming infringement of your copyrighted material may result in legal liability for damages, including costs and attorney’s fees.
Please send the infringement notice via the Contact form.